FullysBeachShack is a quaint timber cottage located on the beach front at James Well on the Yorke Peninsula and just a short two hour drive from Adelaide. With 3 large bedrooms consisting of 1 Queen, 1 Double and 4 single (2 bunk beds) the house can accommodate up to 8 guests in comfort.
The Shack is a quintessential shack but has all the comforts of home with a brand new r/c split system in the lounge/dining for those hot summer days, a slow combustion wood heater for the cold winter nights and a functional kitchen well equipped with a convection microwave (Oven/Grill/Microwave), large fridge, gas hot plates and a large outdoor gas bbq and webber. The bathroom is very clean with a large shower but being on rain water only we do ask guests to limit their showers where possible especially in summer.
In winter sit back in comfort with a glass of red by the fire and take in the water views from the lounge or dining room or kick back in the hammock and finish that book you never have time to read !
From the private rear deck you can sit back and enjoy the water views whilst the kids play on the tree swing or explore the beach. James Well is a safe haven for kids where they are free to ride their bikes safely on the roads (30km speed restriction) or just explore the beach and reserves.
At night you are able to see the lights of Ardrossan and Adelaide in the distance or lay back and be entertained by the night sky.
For those who want to be active, James Well offers great crabbing (crabbing gear provided), fishing, boating, swimming and kayaking (kayaks provided). There is also a basketball ring in the reserve opposite the shack.
The beds are comfortable, the rooms are large and the location is 5 star!
All you need to do is jump in the car!
- 3 x Large Bedrooms (1xQueen Bed, 1xDouble Bed, 2xBunks) – Sleeps 8
- Large Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bathroom & Toilet (no laundry facilities)
- Stereo System
- Flat Screen TV
- PS3 + Games
- DVD Player + Movies
- Various vintage books to read
- Miniature Pool Table
- Private deck overlooking the water
- Tree hammock (perfect for a relaxing afternoon nap in the shade)
- Kids Tree swing
- 2 x Sea Kayaks available on request
- Crabbing rakes & buckets
- Kids Sand Buckets & Spades
- Large outdoor Gas barbeque (Gas Supplied)
- Outdoor Weber (charcoal/heat beads no supplied)
- Indoor Gas Hot Plates
- All In One – Convection Microwave/Oven/Grill
- Large Fridge/Freezer
- Coffee Plunger
- Slow Cooker
- Electric Three Tier Food Steamer
- Saucepans/Frying Pans/Crockery/Cutlery
- Wine & Drinking Glasses
- Large Shower (no bath)
Linen (BYO or Hire)
- Pillows, Quilts, Mattress Protectors, Pillow Protectors supplied ONLY
- Ironing Facilities
If you don’t wish to bring your own linen we can supply it for a small cost:
- Single bed includes sheets and a pillow case as well 2 towels per person ,bath mat and hand towel. $15.00
- Queen/Double bed includes sheets and two pillow cases as well 2 towels per person ,bath mat and hand towel. $25.00
- No laundry facilities (Ardrossan caravan park has laundry facilities available for $3 per load)
- Non Smoking
- High Chair
- Porta Cot
- Toys & Books
- Chess Board
- Miniature Pool Table
- Tree Swing
- Tree hammock
- PS 3 + Games
- Boat Ramp 500 metres
- Ardrossan 9km
- Black Point 16km
- Adelaide 150km
- Excellent mobile reception
- Excellent 3g data reception
- Mains Power
- RainWater Only
- R/C Air Conditioning in the open plan Lounge/Dining
- Portable Pedestal Fans in the bedrooms
- Slow Combustion Wood Heater
- Portable 2400w Electric Heater
- Dogs are allowed but must remain outside at all times unless negotiated with the owner prior to your arrival. **Please Note: the shack is not fenced **